Combined Building & Pest Inspections
If you’re in the market for a new home we encourage you to save time & money by joining the many other local Gold Coasters and combining your Building & Pest Inspection to receive our discounted price.
Our licensed inspector will travel to your property and assess, inspect and report on the condition of your property by identifying major and minor defects or faults that could have an impact on your proposed purchase.
Included in a combined Building and Pest Inspection, our inspector will report on;
- Visual evidence of structural damage
- Visual evidence of conditions conducive to structural damage or potential areas that may produce issues in the future
- Visual evidence of major defects
- Visual evidence of minor defects
- Visual evidence of serious safety hazards
- General wear and tear
- Evidence of past or present timber pest workings in the property.
A Pest Inspection involves a detailed, careful and methodical inspection of the interior and exterior of the property by a trained and experienced pest inspector. They’ll be looking for evidence of past pest activity and conducive conditions that could increase the risk of future pest problems.
With Gold Coast Building Inspections you are guaranteed an experienced and fully licensed builder to carry out your combined Building and Pest Inspection.
Click Here to book your combined Building and Pest Inspection today!
Or call us directly on 0448 118 063.