Feel free to call our Inspector directly – Jed 0448 118 063.
Otherwise, take a look below – there’s a chance someone has already asked us!
Please send us an email or call us on 0448 118 063 with the details of the property so we can provide you with a quote.
Yes. You are welcome to join the inspector at the property and discuss any findings with him on site.
If you are unable to attend, the inspector can provide you with a verbal report on the findings over the phone prior to emailing the digital report through.
Yes. All inspectors are legally required to provide an inspection agreement prior to an inspection.
When we receive a booking request, we will email you our standard terms and conditions for you to read and accept. If you have any questions, please ask for clarification before the inspection proceeds.
Yes, our reports contain digital photos of the defects found.
A digital report will be sent to you within 24 hours.
The length of time the inspection takes is affected by a range of factors, including the size, type, method of construction and overall quality of the build.
An average three bed, brick home would usually take between 1-2 hours.
We service all the way from Northern Gold Coast and down towards Northern NSW regions.
- Pre purchase building inspections/building inspections
- Timber pest inspections
- Combined building and pest inspections
- New construction inspections
- Hand over inspections
- Pre-auction, pre-sale and pre-purchase inspections
- Commercial & body corporate building inspections
- Commercial & body corporate pest inspections
A building inspection provides a visual inspection by a licensed inspector to determine the condition of the property. It allows you to make an informed decision when it comes to purchasing a property and making an offer.
- QBCC Completed Residential Building Inspection Licence 15120253
- Active Pest Licence PMT2007460518
- Licensed Builder for both QLD and NSW – Active
- Fully insured